So, it’s 68 games not out. Quite an achievement, and one that was under threat late on in today’s game at a freezing Easter Road when the Bhoys shipped two goals in three minutes allowing Hibs to draw level.

The home side even had a gilt edged chance to go ahead with only minutes to go after Craig Gordon spilled a long ball into his box. Luckily for him and us, Mika Lustig was covering and cleared the ball off the line.

Even then, the game could have still gone our way, with Dedryck Boyata missing a point blank header, then two goal Scott Sinclair blasting wide with the last kick of the ball.

But it could have been all so different if Celtic, once again, took their chances.

Celtic could quite easily have had an early penalty when Callum McGregor was taken before the ball by Hibs defencer Lewis Stevenson. Although there wasn’t much of a shout at the time, the replays show Stevenson getting Callum before the ball. Then midway through the half James Forrest missed a golden chance when he intercepted a stray Hibs pass, only to slip the ball past the post.

With Celtic controlling most of the game, thanks to Broonie and Olly, another great move almost brought the opener just before half-time. Mika Lustig shooting wide after a great move by the Bhoys.

It didn’t take the InVIncibles long to open their account in the second period. As the clock reached the hour mark, Scott Sinclair pounced on Odsonne Edouard’s shot as it came off the post. The goal gave the current Player of themYear a real lift, and four minutes later the Bhoy hit a second after the ball defelected off a Hibs player on it’s way into the net.

Credit has to go both Dedryck Boyata and Callum McGregor for their part in teh second goal, a great pass by the former and a fantastic run by the latter.

At 2-0 up, the game for Celtic should have been in the bag. In fact, when Scotty had what would have been his third chopped off for offside, the game was still in our control. However, we went to sleep at the back and lost two daft goals in the space of three minutes to hand the home side a share of the points.

A share they hardly deserved but were happy to accept. If only we took our chances…